LEAD IOS ENGINEER
Are you the Full Stack Developer we’re looking for?
Are you interested in working with a small team where you can make a huge contribution? Join us at our Madison office!
We are looking for a full-stack developer to lead work on our iOS apps. If you understand the end-to-end mobile app ecosystem but specialize in implementing great front-end user experiences, then this is the job for you.
You will work closely with the VP of Software Engineering and Lead Rails Engineer to push our Keyboard UX, iOS SDK, and iOS app portfolio to the next level. Collaborate on architecture, implement new features, fix bugs, and help refactor our codebase into a lean and mean machine. As we grow, you will be the lead developer that guides our front-end team.
How we would like you to help us:
- Write smart, focused, pragmatic code
- Collaborate on feature specification, design, development, and testing
- Research new libraries and techniques that can make our architecture great
What we’d like to see in the candidate:
- 5+ years professional experience in software development
- Strong experience with iOS development in Swift and Objective-C
- Strong experience with client-server apps
- Strong experience with asynchronous apis
- Good understanding of automated testing
- Good understanding of the HTTP request lifecycle and caching
- Experience working with package management tools such as Cocoapods
- Experience working with Git and Github
- Experience with agile project workflow and tools such as Pivotal Tracker
Downtown Madison, WI
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply via our contact page.