SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Are you the Social Media Manager we’re looking for?
Are you interested in working with a small team where you can make a huge contribution? Join us at our Madison office!
BDS Mobile – creator of SmartEmoji™ technology – is a Madison-based Silicon Prairie, tech startup seeking a savvy social media manager. We are looking for a high-energy individual who believes they are “in touch” with the larger social media market and has a desire to drive broad awareness of BDS Mobile and the SmartEmoji technology to the global market.
You will work closely with the VP of Marketing Communications to take our social media game to the next level. There may even be an opportunity for development and future advancement within this company as it grows.
Where you can add value and make your mark:
- Coordinate multi-channel social media campaigns to increase brand awareness
- Track Key Performance Indicators across our social media portfolio
- User Testing – Be an active user of the technology and willing to share your experience
- Quality Assurance – Provide BDS Mobile succinct feedback on the great features and those that you wish were in the app
- Use social media to spread positive brand messaging and interact with users
- Drive app downloads & usage – A true ambassador of the technology and it’s use in Social Media
- Create Awareness of BDS Mobile and the technology, engage the app user base & deliver new users
- Influencer marketing – Work with VP of Marketing Communications to create & execute a plan for influencing the market about our revolutionary technology
- Word-of-mouth brand advocacy – the Social Media evangelist for the company
What we’d like to see in the candidate:
- Deep awareness of the global social media landscape
- Education, work experience, or deep interest in business, advertising, marketing, journalism, communications or technology
- Strong experience with Social Media Marketing software like Hootsuite & Buffer
- Outgoing personality; one who is looking to gain valuable startup experience while still in school
- Enthusiastic about emoji
- Available for a flexible 12-15hrs/week
- Must have iPhone
Downtown Madison, WI
Like all good startups, compensation is performance-based
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply via our contact page.